Friday, February 27, 2009

Tending Jade's Nephews!

I got to watch Jade's nephews for a few hours on Tuesday. Josh and Leslie were at the hospital trying to get her preterm labor stopped. It was a semi warm day so I took the kids to the park and then to the hospital to see dad and mom. Here are a few pictures of the boy at the park, they are from my phone so they aren't great pictures.

Zander pushing Jesse in the swing. Zander coming down the "tube slide". The slides were Zander's favorite part.
Jesse swinging, he totally loved this, even though his face shows otherwise. He kept saying more, more. He loved it when I would push him from the back and then come out front and grab his legs when he came towards me.
After the park we went and saw Josh and Leslie at the hospital and then I took them back over to Redmond to spend the night at Grandpa and Grandma Willden's. Well the next afternoon, I took them to Wendy's to get a frosty, since I had promised them the day before and it was to late by the time we got done at the park and the hospital. We had a great time. Thanks for being so good boys, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment