Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 24th Birthday!

Sorry this is so late! Sunday February 8th was my birthday, the big 24! We had a great family dinner, I opened presents and then we had cake and ice cream. My dad & mom, Kody, Kami, Jade, my grandpa and my grandma were all there to celebrate with me.

My mom made the best dinner for my birthday. She made homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu, garlic mashed potatoes and fried carrots. It was so delicious!

Dad & Mom after Dinner
My Mom and Grandpa after dinner


I got lots of fun stuff for my birthday. I got clothes, scrapbook stuff, perfume, stuff for my car and money for a new digital camera. I can't decided on a new camera yet, so if anyone has any good suggestions, I would love to hear. My family, grandparents and Jade & his family always spoil me big time.




My sister, Kami made me my favorite cake, party chip with the party chip frosting. She colored the frosty pink because my birthday is so close to Valentines day. She tried to trick me with trick candles but I only had one relight.
After cake and ice cream we all just sat around and visited with each other. It was so nice to just visit with everyone.
My Grandma, Mom and Sis
My dad

Jade
My Grandpa

Jade and Kami
Me and Jade
Kody was there also, but he tends to hide from the camera. I had a awesome birthday. Thanks grandpa and grandma for also coming and celebrating with us. Thanks Krys, Kody and Kami for always being there. Thanks Jade, Colleen and Tim for always being so thoughtful. A very big THANK YOU to my dad and mom for everything you do for me. I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It's good to see you on here. I tried to find you when you left a commet on my blog but didn't have one! How are you? Are you living in St.George still or Back in Richfield. Good to see you on here! Your so cute!
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so I tagged you- better check it out!

    ReplyDelete